The horticultural & domestic WINTER schedule 2015 is now available, see below, where you can view and print off. Just click on the icon and the document will open. Any queries, contact the horticultural secretary, Ann Preece on 01544 327539 or email her at email@example.com
Livestock schedules for the 2015 show (Saturday 12th September 2015) are now available. Just click on the section of the schedule below and print off the the section you require, together with the entry form. Alternatively, contact the livestock secretary for one to be posted to you. Livestock secretary is Gaynor Kirkham-Painter, contact 01547 529298 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Horses, Cattle, Sheep and Egg - closing date for entries is TUESDAY 18TH AUGUST.
A SHOW'S RISK ASSESSMENTS AND HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY ARE ALSO AVAILABLE TO PRINT OFF. Simply click on the document below. Hard copies are also available by phoning the secretary on 01432 850444.
Dog Show closing date for entries is SATURDAY 9TH AUGUST. For dog show entries ONLY, entries can be made online by going to www.cidweb.co.uk
COMPANION DOG SHOW. Entries taken on the day of the show. The schedule is
attached for your information.
Horticultural & Domestic Section closing date for entries is SATURDAY 5th SEPTEMBER.
Young Farmer Competitions closing date for entries is FRIDAY 14th AUGUST. Completed entry forms should be sent to: RADNOR YOUNG FARMERS, RADNOR YFC OFFICE, RHOSLYN, HIGH ST, LLANDRINDOD WELLS, POWYS, LD1 6AG. An entry fee of £10 entitles a Club to enter all classes.
No entries will be accepted after this date.
- (safety policy.doc) 29.5Kb
- (Risk assessment reviewed 02 02 11.doc) 122.5Kb
- (Fire risk assessment review 7 8 11.doc) 75.5Kb
- (HORTICULTRAL & DOMESTIC WINTER SCHEDULE 2015.doc) 27Kb
- (horse section.pdf) 289.3Kb
- (cattle section.pdf) 126Kb
- (sheep section.pdf) 245.94Kb
- (egg section schedule.pdf) 109.34Kb
- (entry form horse cattle sheep eggs.pdf) 134.08Kb
- (2015 Horticultural & Domestic Schedule.pdf) 318.19Kb
- (Horticultural & Domestic Entry Form 15.pdf) 89.93Kb